I'm writing this post after a long gap. Its been quite a time after the Europe tour, but the European Fiesta is still on the mind. The reflections of those snowy mountain caps, the lakes, monuments simply not letting me send them off the mind. There is yet another reason that I keep recollecting those moments of the tour. I'm still in a mood to study the impressions of we Indians on the people here. We came across so many Indians during this tour that now I tend to believe that Indians are the most travel-loving community in the world. It was great to see so much Desi crowed on board. They made the trip more friendly. But there were few moments of embarrassment also. I realized during the tour that Indians are still known abroad for their same good old habits. Punctuality as per our own IST, untidiness and those famous lines 'Sab kuch Chalta hai'. We got to experience this Indian attitude so many times during the tour, that when I was asked to write about my experiences for one Diwali ank, this was the only thing which I wanted eagerly to write about.
You can read the full article in the post to follow. The point of sharing these experiences is again little selfish. It will help me to behave myself. I should not be responsible in any way for firming those embarrassing impressions of my nation. This writing will always remind me to take care about it.
You can read the full article in the post to follow. The point of sharing these experiences is again little selfish. It will help me to behave myself. I should not be responsible in any way for firming those embarrassing impressions of my nation. This writing will always remind me to take care about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment